A-2120D TOA 120 Watts Amplifier for PA Systems
Special order, 1-2 days dispatch
The TOA 120 watts amplifier for PA systems model number A-2120.
The A-2000D Series is a range of high-performance mixer power amplifiers suited for broadcasting paging or background music in houses of worship, schools, offices, shops, and factories. Equipped with balanced microphone inputs for better isolation from external noise, compared to unbalanced inputs, the A-2000D Series is suitable for AC operation and comes with power outputs from 30 W to 240 W.
It is finished with a scratch and fingerprint-resistant surface for easy handling as well as a quick volume control with master volume knob.
- 3 microphone inputs, 2 AUX input and 1 recording output
- DD-varieties with 2 phone jacks and 1 5-pin DIN input
- D-varieties with 3 phone jacks
- Speaker output of constant voltage distribution system (100 V)
- Independent tone control of boost and cut type for both high and low frequency
- MIC 1 with phantom power and mute function
- Current limiter to prevent damage due to current overload
- Excess heat limit to protect the transistor and power transformer
- Available in 30 W, 60 W, 120 W, and 240 W rated output