Hi Poe Splitter 60 Watts PD3401
High power active PoE splitter ( HiPoE) rated at 60 watts which is suitable for even the largest of PTZ cameras or IR lighting. Units are supplied configured to output 12VDC. Requires Hi PoE injector or Hi PoE switch to operate – sold separately.
What’s it used for?
Some fully IP motorized speed domes ( PTZ) don’t have PoE ( Power Over Ethernet ) so they would need a separate power supply and an extra cable. This Hi PoE splitter allows the power supply to be located near convenient main sockets and also allows one CAT5E/CAT6 or CAT7 cable to carry the power and the data to an IP device.
What’s Hi PoE?
Standard PoE ( Power over Ethernet) can supply up to 15.4 Watts on each port. NVRs have built-in PoE and this should not be used to power cameras more than 12watts each (1Amp). You can normally tell if a camera is taking more than the available current if it works during the day but cuts out at night or when the camera is rotating.
Hi Poe is available for IP devices that require more power. Up to 30wats and up to 60Watts devices are available.
Hi PoE Splitter Features
- Supply power to IP network surveillance cameras through Cat5 Ethernet cable (PoE)
- 2x 10/100 Mbps RJ45 ports, 1x high power PoE port, special for high-speed dome cameras
- Support network port, lightning-proof power input port (the secondary lightning protection)
- Support LT PoE++ high power standard, compatible with IEEE802.3af standard and IEEE802.3at standard
- Single PoE port output power is 60W, the total power is 75W
- Input voltage: 56V; Output: DC24V or DC 12V
- No fans, natural cooling, small and exquisite, no noise design, suitable for desktop or wall
- Product Model: PoE-PD3401
- Product Description: Single port 10/100M 60W PoE splitter, high power PoE, supports standard
- PoE power supply, the output power of each port is 60W, voltage is 56V, and the total power can be up to 75W
- Ordering Note: Default DC 12V output can be customized DC 24V output