DS-K1T671TM-3XF face recognition terminal is an access control device integrated with temperature screening function. It can fast taking skin-surface temperature and upload abnormal temperature event to the center, which can be widely applied in multiple scenarios, such as enterprises, stations, dwellings, factories, schools, campus and so on.
- Supports Vanadium Oxide uncooled sensor to measure target’s temperature
- Temperature measuring range: 30 °C to 45 °C (86 °F to 113 °F), accuracy: ± 0.5 °C
- Recognition distance: 0.5 to 1.5 m
- Fast temperature measurement mode: Detects face and takes temperature without identity authentication
- Multiple authentication modes are available: card and temperature, face and temperature, card and face and temperature, etc
- Face mask wearing alert: If the recognizing face does not wear a mask, the device will prompt a voice reminder. At the same time, the authentication or attendance is valid
- Forced mask wearing alert: If the recognizing face does not wear a mask, the device will prompt a voice reminder. At the same time, the authentication or attendance will be failed
- Displays temperature measurement results on the authentication page
- Triggers voice prompt when detecting abnormal temperature
- Configurable door status (open/close) when detecting abnormal temperature
- Transmits online and offline temperature information to the client software via TCP/IP communication and saves the data on the client software
- Face recognition duration ＜ 0.2 s/User; face recognition accuracy rate ≥ 99%
- 50,000 face capacity, 50,000 card capacity, and 100,000 event capacity
- Suggested height for face recognition: between 1.4 m and 1.9 m
- Supports 6 attendance status, including check in, check out, break in, break out, overtime in, overtime out
- Connects to external access controller or Wiegand card reader via Wiegand protocol
- Connects to secure door control unit via RS-485 protocol to avoid the door opening when the terminal is destroyed
- * Biometric recognition products are not 100% applicable to anti-spoofing environments. If you require a higher security level, use multiple authentication modes.
- * In order to get an accurate temperature, after the device is powered on, you should wait for 90 min to warm the device up.
Hikvision Support Page
Hikvision Support UK – CCTV Wholesales
We provide lifetime support for all Hikvision products purchased from us. Please note that we are not HIKVISION , we are Hikvision authorised wholesaler and if your goods were not purchased from us, we will charge for this service. Hikvision do not provide support to end users i.e. general public that are not a security installation company or if goods were not purchased through authorised sellers. Your first contact should always be the place of purchase or your installer.
We will need your post code, product code and serial number in most cases. Model and serial numbers can be fond on a printed label on the product. All Hikvision products purchased after December 31st 2017 are guaranteed for 3 years from date of invoice.
In the event that you may suspect a product is faulty, please contact us by telephone when you are with the product so that we can go through some check with you. Please bench test all products and ensure you obtain a return number from us as goods without this will be return to sender.
Affordable quality and competitively priced makes Hikvision IP the only choice for all new installs. Plug and play and is sold rebranded or rebadged versions such as HiKcom, Alien Mega Hero, DSD, Odyssey, LTS , KT&C to name a few. The systems are also available in TVI ( HD over coaxial or cat5e using video bulans) or as IP which is also HD over CAT5e with the added advantage of being able to carry power as well as data on one cable. Nearly all units sold by us have the power supply built into the recorder called PoE.
With just one CAT5e cable to run between NVR and cameras makes Hikvision IP systems fast and neat to install. No need for the separate power supply or bulky coaxial cables.
For upgrades to High Definition ( HD), existing cables are likely to be coaxial cable ( like TV aerial cable ). In this situation where re-cabling to CAT5e would be costly, you can use a hybrid recorder. This will allow you to use HD TVI cameras on the coaxial cable and new ones can be wired in CAT5e.
The Hikvision IP cameras have an IP sniffer & configuration software called Hikvision SADP tools. This software is also needed to request a password reset as well as the main tool for diagnosing problems. Make sure you install this on your windows laptop! Its not availiable for MAC.
A familiar user interface to access the cameras GUI using Microsoft Internet Explorer if needed.