Hikvision 16 Channel DVR Turbo 4.0 PoC 8MP (4K)
Hikvision 16 channel DVR with Power Over Coaxial ( PoC ), able to supply power to cameras with one coaxial cable. Suitable for use with cameras up to 5MP in resolution carrying the PoC compatibility mark.
Available on back-order
DS-7216HUHI-K2-P 16 channel DVR Turbo 4.0 PoC 8MP
• Self-adaptive normal camera and Hikvision PoC camera connection
• H.265+/H.265/H.264+/H.264 encoding for the mainstream, and H.265/H.264 for the sub-stream of analog cameras
• Self-adaptive HDTVI/HDCVI/AHD/CVBS signal input
• Connectable to H.265+/H.265/H.264+/H.264 IP cameras
• Up to 8 MP resolution for recording
• Automatic power supply management for PoC camera to guarantee the safety
• Long distance transmission over UTP and coaxial cable
16-channel synchronous playback
Hikvision’s Power-over-Coax (PoC) feature radically simplifies installation, as one coaxial cable carries both the video signal and the power supply. This translates to reduced installation time, which also translates to a reduction in both installation and material costs!
The DS-7216HUHI-K2-P Now shipping with a new V4 Firmware/user Interface:
This DVR also has the additional benefit of supporting an additional 8 (max 24) IP cameras of up to 8MP Resolution.
– IP cameras will need to be powered separately via PoE switch and connected to your LAN (e.g. Router)
Connection to the internet is a breeze with the Hik-Connect Setup without any technical or port forwarding knowledge or expertise required.
FREE iPhone, iPad, Android, PC & MAC remote viewing software (iVMS 4200 & Hik-Connect)