DS-2CE16D8T-IT3ZE Hikvision 2MP Motorised Lens PoC Bullet Camera
Hikvision DS-2CE16D8T-IT3ZE ultra low light 2MP analogue PoC bullet camera for outstanding night time performance at a very competitive price.
Features motorised varifocal lens providing a range of 2.8–12mm focal length giving good wide-angle to telephoto flexibility. The function can be controlled via your NVR or remotely using a mobile APP
- 2MP high-performance CMOS
- Adopts HD-TVI technology
- 0.005 lux Ultra-low light
- TVI test monitor port
- 2.8 – 12mm motorized varifocal lens
- True day/night
- OSD menu
- Smart IR
- EXIR2.0 technology
- Up to 40m IR distance
- IP67 weatherproof
- Up the Coax telemetry
- 120dB wide dynamic range
- 12V DC
POC – MAKING INSTALLATIONS A LOT SIMPLER!
Power over Coaxial (PoC) means that power for the camera is supplied by the DVR via coaxial video cable (RG59 or similar), this removes the requirement for separate cables and power supplies which would otherwise be needed to power your cameras. For installers, this means a much more time and cost-efficient installation.
PoC can be used on cable runs up to 200 meters and is available in 4,8 and 16 channel DVRs (models ending /P), a full complement of TVI PoC cameras are also available (models ending E) which together offer a cost-effective and time-saving solution to your TVI installations.
PLEASE NOTE: All PoC cameras can also work on non-PoC recorders
1. All PoC capable TVI cameras can be powered locally via a separate 12VDC power supply allowing them to be used on a none PoC TVI DVR.
2. All none PoC TVI cameras can work on a PoC capable TVI DVR as the camera is powered via a separate power supply and PoC will only transmit when requested to by a compatible camera.
3. PoC transmission can be used through RG59 coaxial or cat5/6 cable up to 50 meters.
DS-2CE16D8T-IT3ZE Hikvision Download