DS-2CD2186G2-ISU Hikvision 8MP Vandal Dome with Microphone
Hikvision DS-2CD2186G2-ISU is one of the latest 8-megapixel dome cameras within the new G2, AcuSense release for 2020. Included is a built-in microphone that can record sounds up to 5m away (depending on the environment).
AcuSense technology uses deep learning algorithms to focus on human or vehicle-targeted alarms. The technology has been proven to greatly reduce the occurrence of false alarms that were previously triggered by subjects other than humans or vehicles, such as wildlife, rain, or falling leaves.
Great image quality is achieved with the use of 120 dB true WDR technology, as well as BLC and HLC to automatically create an ideal balance when light exposure in a scene contrasts.
The DS-2CD2186G2-ISU is also powered by Darkfighter technology and includes built-in IR supplement lighting which reaches a range of up to 30m, providing the end-user with great detail even at extreme, low light levels.
With a rating of IP66 confirming this dome camera is weatherproof and suitable for use externally, the IK10 rating also means the camera is vandal-resistant making it a great choice for public spaces.
The HikConnect smartphone app can alert users to event triggers such as Line Crossing Detection, Intrusion Detection, and Motion Detection. We recommend powering the DS-2CD2186G2-I by PoE, however, it can be powered by a 12V DC power supply unit, not included.
- 8 MP resolution High-quality imaging
- 30m IR range for day/night operation
- Excellent low-light performance via powered-by-DarkFighter technology
- Clear imaging against strong backlight due to 120 dB true WDR technology
- Focus on human and vehicle targets classification based on deep learning
- Built-in microphone for real-time audio security
- Audio and alarm interface available
- Water and dust resistant (IP67) and vandal-resistant (IK10)
DS-2CD2186G2-ISU Hikvision Downloads
Click to enlarge the image