Hikvision 4 Channel DVR with PoC 2MP
This product has been discontinued.
Hikvision 4 channel DVR DS-7204HQHI-K1/P can support 4 Turbo HD cameras and an additional 2 IP cameras.
Note: This item has been discontinued – 5MP version is now available DS-7204HUHI-K1/P
These Hikvision DVRs are now hybrid which means that the 4 Turbo HD cameras can also be configured to take Hikvision IP cameras.
The DS-7204HQHI-K1-P is ideally suited for Hikvision Turbo HD cameras Up to 2MP and can record 15 pictures per second on each camera. Cameras above 2MP will be recorded at reduced pictures per second. please see the full specifications of the DS-7204HQHI-K1-P
The DS-7204HQHI-K1-P also supports Hikvision PoC CCTV cameras (Power over coaxial ) thus simplifying install as no external power supply is needed to power the camera and a single RG59 coaxial cable can be used. CAT5/6 Ethernet cable can also be used with Video Baluns.
Connecting the Hikvision DVR DS-7204HQHI-K1-P to the internet is a breeze using the free mobile app called Hik-connect which can be used without any technical knowledge or complex port forwarding or even the need for a static IP address. Hik-connect works with iPhone, Android, PC, MAC as well as multi-site management software called iVMS 4200 which is also free.
- 4 channel DVR for TVI/CVI/AHD/CVBS analog cameras
- Self-adaptive normal camera & Hikvision PoC camera connection
- 1ch 4MP ONVIF conformant IP cameras input
- Long-distance transmission over twisted pair cable & coax cable
- H.265+ compression improves encoding efficiency by up to 50% & reduces data storage costs
- 15fps recording 1080P
- HDMI output at up to 1920 × 1080
- VGA & BNC monitor supported
- 1 audio input
- 1 SATA supports up to 10Tb HD
- Smart search for an efficient playback
- Automatic power supply management for PoC camera to guarantee the safety