DS-7208HUHI-K2-P Hikvision 8 channel DVR with PoC 5MP recording.
- Self-adaptive normal camera & Hikvision PoC camera connection
- Up to 2ch 6MP ONVIF conformant IP cameras input
- Long distance transmission over twisted pair cable & coax cable
- H.265+ compression improves encoding efficiency by up to 50% & reduces data storage costs
- 25fps recording 2MP, 18fps recording 3MP & 12fps recording 5MP
- HDMI output at up to 4K (3840 x 2160) resolution
- Smart search for an efficient playback
- Automatic power supply management for PoC camera to guarantee the safety
HIKVISION DS-7208HUHI-K2/P Fourth Generation 4K TURBO 4 DVR
8 Channel Turbo HD TVI
Hikvision’s Power-over-Coax (PoC) feature radically simplifies installation, as one coaxial cable carries both the video signal and the power supply. This translates to reduced installation time, which also translates to a reduction in both installation and material costs!
Now shipping with new V4 Firmware / user Interface:
This DVR also has the additional benefit of supporting an additional 4 (max 12) IP cameras of up to 8MP Resolution.
– IP cameras will need to be powered seperately via PoE switch and connected to your LAN (e.g. Router)
- H.265 Pro+/H.265 Pro/H.265/H.264+/H.264 encoding for the main stream, and H.265/H.264 for the sub-stream of analog cameras
- Self-adaptive HDTVI/HDCVI/AHD/CVBS signal input
- Connectable to H.265+/H.265/H.264+/H.264 IP cameras
- 8MP /5MP/4 MP HDTVI video input and live view
- HDMI output at up to 4K (3840 × 2160) resolution
- Long distance transmission over UTP and coaxial cable
- 4/8/16-ch synchronous playback
Connection to the internet is a breeze with the Hik-Connect Setup without any technical or port forwarding knowledge or expertise required.
FREE iPhone, iPad, Android, PC & MAC remote viewing software (iVMS 4200 & Hik-Connect)
Hikvision Support Page
Hikvision Support UK – CCTV Wholesales
We provide lifetime support for all Hikvision products purchased from us. Please note that we are not HIKVISION , we are Hikvision authorised wholesaler and if your goods were not purchased from us, we will charge for this service. Hikvision do not provide support to end users i.e. general public that are not a security installation company or if goods were not purchased through authorised sellers. Your first contact should always be the place of purchase or your installer.
We will need your post code, product code and serial number in most cases. Model and serial numbers can be fond on a printed label on the product. All Hikvision products purchased after December 31st 2017 are guaranteed for 3 years from date of invoice.
In the event that you may suspect a product is faulty, please contact us by telephone when you are with the product so that we can go through some check with you. Please bench test all products and ensure you obtain a return number from us as goods without this will be return to sender.
Affordable quality and competitively priced makes Hikvision IP the only choice for all new installs. Plug and play and is sold rebranded or rebadged versions such as HiKcom, Alien Mega Hero, DSD, Odyssey, LTS , KT&C to name a few. The systems are also available in TVI ( HD over coaxial or cat5e using video bulans) or as IP which is also HD over CAT5e with the added advantage of being able to carry power as well as data on one cable. Nearly all units sold by us have the power supply built into the recorder called PoE.
With just one CAT5e cable to run between NVR and cameras makes Hikvision IP systems fast and neat to install. No need for the separate power supply or bulky coaxial cables.
For upgrades to High Definition ( HD), existing cables are likely to be coaxial cable ( like TV aerial cable ). In this situation where re-cabling to CAT5e would be costly, you can use a hybrid recorder. This will allow you to use HD TVI cameras on the coaxial cable and new ones can be wired in CAT5e.
The Hikvision IP cameras have an IP sniffer & configuration software called Hikvision SADP tools. This software is also needed to request a password reset as well as the main tool for diagnosing problems. Make sure you install this on your windows laptop! Its not availiable for MAC.
A familiar user interface to access the cameras GUI using Microsoft Internet Explorer if needed.