TVision 16 Channel DVR Recorder 5MP
TVision 16 channel DVR supports up to 16 analogue cameras at 5MP in regulations each. Come with easy to set up free mobile APP. Supports cloud storage to Google Drive and One Drive.
- Supports cameras up to 5MP with BNC connector
- Supports TVI/AHD/CVI & IP cameras
- HDMI/VGA monitor output
- Recording 5MP@ 6pfs, 4MP@8fps, 3MP@9fps,2MP@15fps , 960H@25fps
- Self-networking P2P USING FREEIP App
- Supports 1 audio input for sound recording
- H265 compression
This DVR will accept any cameras which have a BNC connector & with AHD/HDVCI/TVI/CVBS video output. The DVR will switch between the different formats automatically so no configuration is required so compatibility will not be an issue.
- TVision DVR
- Power supply for XVR/DVR
- For a full new install, you will also need-
- Cables- one per camera
- Cable clips
- Power supply – only one need for all cameras
- Power splitter – only one needed
- CCTV monitor screen or your own TV to view it on
- HDMI cable to connect your screen
Mobile Phone Remote viewing
The TVision DVR will be online as soon as you connect a cable to your router You can download the free app called FreeIP at any time ready for when you receive your TVision DVR. You can watch this video which shows you how to download the app and set up your free account. You don’t need to make any changes on the DVR!
Need support for TVision products?
Start chat by clicking let’s talk at the bottom right-hand side of your screen or call us. We support all products purchased from CCTV wholesales.
Hard Disk size & recording times
When the hard drive gets full on the DVR, it will start to delete the oldest 15 minutes of recording to make space for new footage. The number of days of recording that you will be able to revive depends on a number of settings and conditions.
a) How much activity there is in view of the cameras
b) what quality the resolution is set to
c) if it’s set to record continuously or on motion only
d) Hard drive size used
Click here to see examples of recording time when the DVR is set to continuous record.