DS-7216HUHI-K2/P Hikvision 16 Channel DVR, 8MP, PoC, 4K
Out of stock
Hikvision 16 channel DVR with Power Over Coaxial ( PoC ), model number DS-7216HUHI-K2/P supports 8MP recording at 8fps.
Able to supply power to cameras with one coaxial cable. Suitable for use with cameras up to 5MP in resolution carrying the PoC compatibility mark.
Hikvision’ s Power-over-Coax (PoC) feature radically simplifies installation, as one coaxial cable carries both the video signal and the power supply. This translates to reduced installation time, which also translates to a reduction in both installation and material costs!
This DVR also has the additional benefit of supporting an additional 8 (max 24) IP cameras of up to 8MP Resolution.
– IP cameras will need to be powered separately via PoE switch and connected to your LAN (e.g. Router).
Connection to the internet is a breeze with the Hik-Connect Setup without any technical or port forwarding knowledge or expertise required.
FREE iPhone, iPad, Android, PC & MAC remote viewing software (iVMS 4200 & Hik-Connect).
- 16x Analog video input
- PoC – Power over coaxial (One cable connection between DVR and Camera)
- Encoding ability up to 8 MP @ 8 fps, 5 MP @ 12 fps
- 5 signals input adaptively (HDTVI/AHD/CVI/CVBS/IP)
- Up to 32 network cameras can be connected
- 2x SATA interface, up to 10TB each (Maximum capacity: 20TB)
- 1x HDMI output (up to (3840×2160 4K/30Hz)
- 1x VGA output (up to 1920×1080/60hz)
- 1x Audio In
- Check Datasheet for complete Inputs and Outputs
- Support multiple VCA (Video Content Analytics) events for both analog and smart IP cameras
- Support line crossing detection and intrusion detection of all channels, and 2-ch sudden scene change detection
- 3-Year Guarantee
DS-7216HUHI-K2/P Hikvision 16 Channel DVR Downloads